Terms And Conditions
- Airport/airstrip transfers and ground transportation.
- Private safari-customized safari vehicles 4WD game viewers;
- services of courteous and professional English speaking Driver/guide;
- Mineral water in the vehicles;
- Accommodation as indicated/ Alternative facilities will be sought if preferred hotels are not available.
- Meals as shown (B-Breakfast; L-Lunch and D-Dinner)
- Intercontinental flights;
- entry visa fees;
- items of a personal nature like crafts and curios shopping, laundry, bar drinks;
- tips and gratuities for your driver/guide, tour leader, hotel or restaurant staff,
- additional excursions or activities,
- international airport departure taxes,
- any other items not shown or expressly mentioned as included.
- Pillow and sleeping bag
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR
- Regular (typically includes fruit juice, vegetables, meat and fish).
- If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation
- Prices are per person sharing, depending on the season.
- Prices shown here are very much a guideline, contact us to discuss your specific requirements so that we can quote for your unique needs and in your preferred currency.
- A deposit equivalent to 25% of the Tour Package Price is required to confirm a booking.
- The full balance is due 45 days before the tour start date.
- Full payment is required to confirm tours booked <35 days before their start date.
For any confirmed bookings that are cancelled/reduced in number of days/clients, the following condition applies apply:
- 61 days or more before start date – US$ 300 booking handling fee is charged
- 60-36 days before start date – 20% of the applicable invoice amount
- 35-16 days before start date – 50% of the applicable invoice amount
- 15-03 days before start date – 75% of the applicable invoice amount
- 02-0 days before start date – 100% of the applicable invoice amount/NO SHOW
Booking Enquiry, Fill The Form Below